Do you want to charter a Yacht only with your company without a skipper?These are the requirements ….

The Greek Authorities require minimum one sailing license/certification and one experienced crew member as co-skipper for bare boat charters. ASA & RYA certifications are fully recognized. A sailing license or certification is defined as the appropriate documentation officially recognized in the charterer’s home country. A sailing experience declaration may be required by the local port authorities for the skipper and co-skipper.

Sailing licenses issued by European Union countries are automatically valid and accepted in Greece. Non-EU licenses are accepted if they meet EU standards. Licenses in languages other than English or Greek must be translated.

When chartering a boat, it is obligatory that at least one crew member has a sailing license or sailing course certificate, or a signed declaration by them stating their sailing abilities. In any other case you must hire a skipper who is gonna guide you with safety.